[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-k8855xmx’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Venables Pest Management is doing everything in our power to continue protecting our community from rodents and other health-related pests. We care greatly about all pest issues and know that they have a serious impact on the structural integrity of your home, as well as your comfort and mental well-being. However, in light of the current Stay and Home, Stay Healthy orders, we must reduce our services to active, emergency services only.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you are a new customer, please contact Jeff at (360) 480-0670 to discuss service options. If you are a current customer, please contact our main office line (360) 456-4999 so that we may direct your call to one of our service technicians or email us at email@example.com.
OUR PREVENTION EFFORTS:
Creating a safe and effective work environment for our employees and creating a safe service experience for our customers remains at the top of our priorities. However, it is imperative to take the highest levels of precaution and we have created new operating procedures to eliminate human-to-human contact. We greatly appreciate your understanding. Our current operating procedures are as follows:
- Your technician will call when he or she arrives at your home to let you know that they are there. To eliminate contact, your technician will not be knocking on your door.
- We ask that you please stay within your home and that conversations take place by phone.
- Once your service has been completed, your technician will leave the service specification sheet at your door or email it.
- We prefer that you pay by credit card online, by going to https://venablespest.maxcheckout.com/. If you are unable to pay this way, you may call your credit card payment into the office or mail in your check.
- Note: Technicians will no longer be entering homes to perform interior services unless special arrangements have been made. If you suspect that the technician may need to enter your home to perform service, please let the office know ahead of time. All Venables Pest Management staff will be maintaining the 6-10 ft social distancing protocol.
Additionally, please know that we have significantly changed operations to eliminate contact between staff members. Therefore, many business operations are happening remotely. Please contact your technician directly if you have questions about your service.
If you are a regular service customer and are having issues with an active infestation, please give us a call immediately. If you are not currently experiencing any concerns at this time, we will work diligently to be back in touch with you as soon as we are able to complete your regular service. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
This situation continues to evolve quickly and last-minute changes may be necessary. However, if we have an appointment scheduled and our community enters a heightened lock-down situation, we will be unable to keep previously scheduled appointment times and will work to be back in touch with you as soon as we are able.
Please know that we care tremendously about your service needs and are grateful to you for the trust you place in us. We are closely monitoring the CDC, WHO and State and Federal changes. As conditions change we will make adjustments accordingly and communicate changes as necessary.
Wishing you health, peace, and compassion.
– The Venables Pest Team