JOIN OUR TEAM! WE ARE HIRING!
Our team is committed to excellence in all aspects of customer care and pest control. We believe in the importance of customer and coworker relationships built on mutual respect, kindness, and trust. We value trust, service to our customers, and training/education for our team members.
While our pest management professionals work independently, we still work to create a team-oriented culture and embrace our local, family-owned/operated company structure. You won’t be just a number. You’ll be an important player on our team!
Current Job Opening: Pest Control Technician
- Working locally in Thurston/Mason/Lewis County areas
- Growth potential, which creates a stable and long-term career
- Additional earning potential based on your positive customer reviews
- Working outside
- No experience necessary. Training provided. We’ll even pay for your test! (Already licensed? Ask about our Sign-on bonus!)
- See other benefits listed
- Providing services to homes and commercial buildings to keep them safe from structurally invading pests
- Protecting the health of the community by using integrated pest management methods
- Promptly responding to customer concerns and inquiries
- Completing daily paperwork (both electronically and written) to reflect a day’s work.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be in physically sound condition and able to enter/exit crawl spaces, routinely lift 35 lbs., bend, kneel, reach, and crawl
- Use basic math skills and write legibly
- Criminal background check and drug testing (pre-hire and random) will be performed
WAYS TO APPLY:
Fill out the online application here or
Email your resume and we’ll send you an application. No walk-ins, please.
Hours: 40 hours per week. Actual hours subject to change based on employment/seasonal needs.
Wages: $14.49/hour (in training). $15.00-$20.50+/hour (Level 1-Level 4). Wages increase based on meeting the criteria outlined in our compensation plan and positive customer reviews. Benefits include a Simple IRA, Health Savings Account (health insurance), Life Insurance, overtime, and paid time off.
Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment is very important to us. We've taken COVID-19 safety concerns very seriously and established COVID-19 Safety Protocol which meets or exceeds both CDC and Washington State Safe Start Workplace Requirements. ** Must provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, or be willing to receive vaccine prior to start date **
Sound like a good fit? Click Here to Apply